Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Years!


New years was so wonderful. We were going to have people at our house but that didn't work out the way I wanted, so we ended up going to my sister Corries house. She had made dinner and her nephew and niece in-law where there too. My bother in-law made a fire pit and we sat out side and just talked until about 9:30. After that we played Nertz until 3:30am. I could not believe I staid up so late. Even our children were up. Tyler and my niece Jeweliet (thing 1 and thing 2) played the Wii all night. We has such a good time, it's so wonderful to be so close to my sister and being so close to her now. Mike and I really enjoy hanging out with them. Last night my mom had all us over for dinner. She had made Ham and cheesy potatoes and jello. It was so good. We played trivial pro suite the 90's addition after dinner Mike and I were partnered Corrie and John and my mom and dad. I felt that I should have gotten my dad because I was so young and Mike and I really weren't old enough to know anything, (besides my dad is very good at those games) I think John and Corrie won but I really wasn't paying attention, I was on the computer talking to Amy and my other nieces on the video camera. We left our parents house and my sister and her family came over and we played nertz again until 3:00am. I made all the kids sit and watch TV. They got every pillow and blanket and cuddled up and watched TV. By the end of the evening they were all almost asleep. Emilee and Kolbe (my dog) was curled up together on the couch sleeping. We had a great time hanging out with my sister and her family. I wish everyone a happy new years and we are looking forward to our news addition to be here very soon.

1 comment:

NNA said...

Hi, I found your blog post through a search for “Nertz”. It is cool to see others that know about the game. I hope you don’t mind but I wanted to let you know about playnertz.com, the site for the National Nertz Association. There is a bunch of interesting Nertz information there and you can also find out how to play Nertz online there. I hope you will check it out. Feel free to join and also let your friends and family know. Thanks