Saturday, December 27, 2008

A very merry christmas

Christmas this year was a little different this year, but good. Christmas eve we spent the late afternoon with Mikes parents. We opened gifts with them and then headed over to Mikes uncle's for the annual Britto's Christmas. It was so nice to see everyone we don't get to see everyone as much as we would like. I was so happy to be there when Mikes cousin Jennifer told her parents what she was going to have. She's 5 months pregnant with a baby Girl! I'm so excited for her, she really wanted it to be a girl. That was a great present. Baby Jake will have a little girl cousin to play with. They will only be 3 months apart.
So Christmas day we woke up and Tyler was so excited to see what Santa had brought him. He must have been a very good boy. He got his night vision glasses and a new Nerf game for the Wii. Santa even left something for him at my parents house. He got a razor scooter and a leap frog pen that reads books to him. He got some PJ's and lots of cute clothes which he really needed he's growing so much that all this size 5 no longer fit him. My mom bought Mike and I new dishes that are so beautiful. Christmas this year was good and I was sad that my sister Amy's family wasn't here but we got to see them on the web cam at my moms house. We wish everyone a safe New years!!!

No comments: