Wednesday, August 5, 2009

How fast things change


Today I was home from working taking care of Mike he had a tooth extracted yesterday and need someone to take care of him. So I had some time today and I decided that since Jake has been sleeping in his crib since he was 3months it was time to say good bye to the baby cradle that has been sitting in our room filling up with laundry I was to lazy to put away. I love it when our room is clean and neat so it had been bothering me. It was so sad to see the cradle go. Corrie did such a great job making a new bedding for me and I hardly got to use it. Jake is such a restless sleeper and it was better for me and him that he started sleeping in his own room. We both weren't getting enough sleep. He is pretty much sleeping though the night once in a while he will wake up. He is such a good baby I feel so blessed. So good bye to the cradle until the next baby! Lol

No comments: