Monday, August 10, 2009

Darens Birthday

On Saturday August 8th, Mikes cousins where in town from Texas visiting. It was a family party and a surprise party for his cousins Daren who will be turning 40. It was a cowboy themed birthday. We had such a great time. I really enjoy being around his family. I don't have alot of family around so when we get together with his cousins I really enjoy it. My family is kinda scattered all over from Utah, Wyoming Texas, Minnesota. I have 1 uncle here in California but no cousins here. So I always tell Mike how lucky he is to have so many cousins that live so close. Although it doesn't seem like we seem them that often. His family lives in Pleasanton, Stockton, Fremont so fairly close. Here's a few of my favorite pictures from the party. Thank you to Uncle John and Irene for hosting such a wonderful event. We really enjoyed out time. Happy Birthday Daren and I'm so happy we got to see everyone at the party.





No comments: