Sunday, March 22, 2009

2 is keeping me busy




So its been about 3weeks since Jake was born and wow am I busy. Jake is a very good baby I feel very blessed. He seems to be getting on a schedule now and is doing great. He's growing and its so hard to believe that he's been here for three weeks already. Time is just flying. Tyler has been a wonderful Big brother and just loves Jake. Tyler is been very busy since Jake was born. He started golf lessons and T-Ball. This is Tylers 3rd yr in T-ball and this year he has a real uniform and is on the Giants. He is doing great at both golf and baseball. My dad meets us at the golf course and watches him. Its nice I enjoy my dad being apart of Tylers golf lessons. I know he enjoys seeing him golf too. So during the week I think we only have 3 days where we dont have anything to do. So I thought I would just share what we have been up to and why I havent been blogging.

No comments: