Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Still sick

So whatever this is that I have it horrible and lasts forever. I am now on the 9th day of being sick. I haven't been to work in over a week. I went to my Dr's appointment yesterday and he told me that because of me being pregnant it could last longer then normal. He gave me some instructions to help with getting better. During my appointment he checked the baby and could tell that because I'm not feeling all that great was affecting the baby. The baby hasn't been very active since I got sick. He measured my stomach and big surprise I'm still measuring smaller then normal. (I didn't measure normal with Tyler ether) He decided just to double check everything and got the ultrasound machine and check the baby's size and the fluid level. He said that the baby is about 6 1/2lbs and that everything looks great. So baby Jake should be about the same size he big brother was at birth. He told me to get lots of rest and try to get better before the big day.

No comments: