Monday, February 23, 2009

My Dr.s appt

I had my Dr's appt today and I was looking forward to it thinking that he would give me a light at the end of the tunnel. He did but how every he really hurt me. As he was checking to see if I was dilated he said my cervix just wasn't where he thought it should be. So he stripped my membranes and made me dilate to 2cm. He said that is could start the contraction going or it will make it easier for me when I go in on Friday to be induced. Wow it hurt so bad, I thought he was pulling my insides out. Mike has been home with me all day, taking good care of me since I'm so uncomfortable now. It has started contraction and they are not very comfortable. I still think that I wont be able to go into labor on my own and that I'm going to be induced on Friday. I really didn't want to be induced but I'm very sick of being pregnant and I'm ready to start a new chapter in our lives. I cant wait to see Tyler be a big brother. I think he's going to be so good to baby Jake. As far as Michael he is such a good dad and has been so good helping out this last month that I have no doubt that he will be just a wonderful when the newest family member gets here. I'm happy that this is almost over.

No comments: