Saturday, November 29, 2008

Blessed

So today I had a pretty rough day. I had to attend a funeral for a friend Denise who lost her husband to a tragic accident. It really made me put life into prospective. I'm so sadden for her lost, but at the same time I'm so thankful because it makes me appreciate what I have so much more. I attended the funeral with my old co-workers who I love all so much. It's so nice to see that I worked with such a great office, they all really pulled together and became such a wonderful team. Denise is so lucky to be part of such a great staff of people. I only wish I could be half of what they all are. This past week has taught me so much. To be grateful for what you have, but to also to help others. I'm so inspired by the love this office has for one another. It's so nice to be able to say that I once belonged in that office and that still to this day all of them are like family to me.

No comments: